In 1 2 3 COACH C.B. We care about privacy and transparency.
Next, we indicate in detail the processing of personal data that we carry out, as well as all the information related to them. span>
Processing of student data
Basic information on Data Protection
|< p> Responsible:|| |
1 2 3 COACH CB
Provide the requested services and send commercial communications electronically
Legitimation: span >
Execution of a contract.
Legitimate interest of the Responsible.
Compliance with a legal obligation.< / td>
Data transfers are planned to: Tax Administration; Cordón Reina Advice; Financial institutions.
Rights: < / p>
You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by going to the address of the person responsible for the treatment.
The interested party.
Complete information on Data Protection
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data? < / ol>
- For what purpose do we treat your personal data? li>
- How long will we keep your data?
- What is the legitimation for the processing of your data?
1 2 3 COACH CB.
C / MARIA DE PACHECO 14, 1ºE - 28702 - SAN SEBASTIÁN DE LOS REYES - MADRID.
In 1 2 3 COACH C.B. We treat the information provided by interested persons in order to carry out the administrative, accounting and fiscal academic management of the requested services, as well as send commercial communications about our products and services. In the event that you do not provide your personal data, we will not be able to comply with the functionalities described above.
Automated decisions will not be made based on the data provided. span>
The data will be retained while the interested party does not request its deletion, and if necessary, during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- < li> Execution of a contract: Perform administrative, accounting and tax management of the requested services.
- Legitimate interest of the Responsible: Send commercial communications electronically about our products and services.
- Compliance with a legal obligation: Organic Law 2/2006, of May 3, on education
- To which recipients will be communicated their data?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Tax Administration, with the purpose of complying with legal obligations (legal requirement).
- Cordón Reina Consulting, with the purpose of managing compliance with the obligations with the tax administration < / li>
- Financial institutions, in order to write the corresponding receipts (contractual requirement).
- Data transfers to third countries
Data transfers to third countries are not planned.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation Mación on yes in 1 2 3 COACH C.B. we are treating, or not, personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request